You bought a SLR recently and want to know more about how it works, how to use it and everything?
In this talk I will explain the basics of photography. Some of the questions that are to be covered in my presentation will be:
- What is a iris and how do I choose the right one for me?
- Which focal length is right for me?
- How does an SLR camera and how is it structured?
- How is an image made?
- What is the Golden Ratio?
- What image mistakes can occur and how can I avoid this? (as Chromatic aberration)
Afterwards we will hold a Q&A!
Lecture by Gelo Cosplay Photography